1. PATTERN MAKING & GRADING LABARATORY Equipments cost: Rs. 6, 77,154.
2. CAD LABARATORY: Well equipped with modern hardware and software such as Lectra CAD Solution, Colour Matters, Speed Step Sketch (Design software) and ERP software Software and other equipmentscost: Rs.10,55,99,804.
3. FASHION ILLUSTRATION LABARATORY: Well equipped with drawing furniture.
4. GARMENT CONSTRUCTION LABARATORY: Well equipped with – Siruba Three Thread over Lock Machine, – Siruba Four Thread over Lock Machine, – Siruba Five Thread Flat Lock Machine,
– Siruba Six Thread over Lock Machine,
– Five Thread Cylinder Bed Flat Lock Machine,
– Merit Leather stitching SNLS Machine (31K) with ¼ H.P Motor,
– Brother Feed Off the Arm Machine Complete set, – Brother Button hole Machine,
– Brother Button stitch Machine,
– Micro Computerized Embroidery Sewing Machine,
– KM Cutting Machine 8” Straight Knife, Equipments cost: Rs. 40,87,215.
5. FASHION STUDIO: Digital SLR Camera, EOS 350 D (CANON), Digital Camera, Nikon Cool Pix 4600, Camera – Digital Nikon – SLR D5100 with lighting accessories. Equipmentscost: Rs. 4,76,681.
6. APPAREL QUALITY EVALUATION LABORATORY: Fully equipped with modern and latest apparel / textile testing equipments. Equipments cost: Rs.20,86,245. 7. RESOURCE CENTRE: It give the opportunity to display end products and various types of works done by students during their workshops, training programme, mini/main projects etc. Display and furniture equipments cost: Rs. 2,63,446.